Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Summer Break is coming to town

The spring semester is almost over YAY :-D and I have already lots of plans, but I also have to make some:

  • start seriously blogging (as you know and can see, I just started it and right before all my finals, bad idea)
  • to cook & to bake more (it's so much more healthier & I really enjoy doing it, but time is sometimes so short)
  • finishing my website & my uncle's geesh...I promised him to be done with it, when I come to visit Germany
  • stop cluttering (I'm clean, but it's so stressful if you're messy - lets say it is the double of the work that you have to do than you would if you would be neat - and I'm half German, I should be neat, huh?)
  • to start yoga & pilates again (I stopped it last year, 2 years ago (?) I don't even remember)
  • to get back into art (well, nothing special, but it's so relaxing)
  • get more disciplined (I'm really lacking in disciplin lately, and I hate it)
  • to study Thai again (you gotta love the country, the language and of course the food, especially when your mommy is Thai & it's been a while since I did)
  • a road trip would be wonderful (either in the US or Germany/Europe, at least a city trip) 
  • start more filming (especially when I'm in Germany, I wanna get my friends fitness short done)
  • get back into photography (old school as well as digital - but since I'm in the desert I'm so uninspired *sigh*) 
  • oh yeah, and that of course as well - RELAXING 

I guess after that my summer break will be over as fast as I can blink :-)
What are your plans for the summer (break)? I'm curious what everybody is planning on doing.

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen