Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Happy Pick Strawberries Day!

Today on Sunday May, 20th 2012 is "Pick Strawberries Day"!
I actually should study for my finals this week, but seriously, sometimes you need a break from all this studying and to get a snack. 

Therefore, I have a little "recipe". Well, you can't really call it recipe, but it's delicious and I got my friend Marion from Germany addicted when she came to visit me. 

All you need is:
  • a box of fresh strawberries
  • marshmallow creme 
Wash just as many strawberries as you plan to eat. Dry them carefully. Then take one strawberry, dip it into the marshmallow creme or use a butter knife to cover it with the creme. So simple, yet so good :-)



Here is another snacking recipe that my coworkers love, they got kinda wild with it.
  • strawberries
  • whip cream or sour cream
  • brown cane sugar
Wash you strawberries and dip one of them first into the cream and then roll them in the brown sugar. It tastes delicious. 


0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen